Veteran Startup Online Course
13 Easy Steps for Veterans to Turn Their Ideas into a Thriving Business
Free for veterans, our online course consists of 13 easy steps to turn your idea into a thriving business.
Matt Richter-Sand, instructor of entrepreneurship at LMU and UCLA and co-author of The Agile Startup, created a step-by-step system that shows you exactly what you need to do to turn your million dollar idea into a thriving business. The course is a comprehensive system that covers the 13 steps you need to take to get your business off the ground.
The 13 steps
- Get the Philosophy & Mindset of a great entrepreneur
- Create a Product or Service with a winning value proposition
- Determine the Feasibility of your idea
- Make a Profit with a proven Business Model
- Break down the Market
- Analyze the Competition
- Create an effective Marketing Plan
- Assemble the right Team
- Build a Financial Model with projections
- Learn effective Pitch and Sales techniques
- Fund Your Business with Investors & Bankers
- Get your Legal, Taxes, and IP squared away
- Build the Business by setting it up for growth
Veteran Startup Workbook
In addition to the course content, you get a workbook that helps you put everything you learn into action immediately. The workbook mirrors the course content and helps hold your feet to the fire. You’ll be asked questions and apply the lessons to your company right away.
We Guarantee You’ll Succeed
If you are hitting road blocks as you go through the course and get your business started, our individual consultants will work with you personally to help you move your business forward.
Veterans must complete the quick signup process to receive a sponsorship. Click here to begin.